A.P Broome Landscapes Ltd is a successful, growing commercial grounds maintenance company based in Preston, Lancashire. The company has been established over 30 years and holds multi-million pound contracts covering the whole of the UK, mainly with blue chip utilities companies.
We are currently looking to recruit two Fence Erectors in the local area to carry out work across the UK. The successful candidate should be flexible as they may be required to stay away from home if the work requires.
About the Role:
The work carried out is predominantly around high hazardous electricity substations. Successful applicants will hold a minimum of three years experience in fencing installation and repairs and meet the following criteria.
- Experience in Feather Edge and Post and Rail Fencing
- Experience and knowledge of strict H&S operations and its practical implications
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- Trailer licence
- Cat and Genny trained
- Manual Handling certification
- First Aid certification
Further Benefits include:
- Government Pension Scheme
- 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Provision of all equipment and PPE.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV with a covering letter to Lauren Finch (HR Officer).
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Please note the closing date for this position is Monday 14th April 2018, 11.00am.